Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Seasons May Change Winter to Spring


Another Valentine's Day is upon us and once again and I have nothing nice to say about it. Call me jaded...but I'm already annoyed and the damn day hasn't even arrived. For most people, tomorrow will be filled with chocolate and flowers and gifts and all of that other bullshit. Good for them.

In honor of the day of "love", here is my list of awesome romantic/love quotes from movies for your amusement.


10.) "You are everything I never knew I always wanted."

9.) "When you love someone, and you love them with your heart, it never disappears when you're apart. And when you love someone and you've done all you can do, you set them free, and if that love was true.... when you love someone it will all come back to you…"


8.) "So what happens after he climbs up and rescues her?" "She rescues him right back"


7.) “I love you without knowing how, why, or even from where.”


6.) "Hope guides me. It is what gets me through the day and especially the night. Hope that after you are gone from my sight, it will not be the last time I look upon you."


5.) "You'll never find anyone as good for you as I am, to believe in you as much as I do or love you as much!" "I know that."


4.) "If I should die this very moment, I wouldn't fear. For I've never known completeness like being here, wrapped in the warmth of you, loving every breath of you. Why live life from dream to dream?"


3.) “The only wrong thing would be to deny what your heart truly feels.”

2.) "I am going to fall in love with you. You don't have to love me back."


1.) "Me? I'm scared of everything. I'm scared of what I saw, I'm scared of what I did, of who I am, and most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I'm with you."


I will close tonight by posing the question...What's Worse Than Getting Gum on Your Shoe?

2 comments:

THE TODD said...

Remember what Bobby used to say. It is better to step in the gum because your head was in the clouds than to miss it because your eyes were cast on the ground.

Dr. Fine said...

i know that the gum means something else but i can't remember what it is.