So in spite of my intentions to give up on American Idol...I sadly admit that I have so far sat through both nights of audition coverage. Here are my two cents....
- Ryan is awesome not matter what they say!
- "You Are My Brother" was the best song of either night.
- Love is not only blind but deaf.
- Some of those "men" make a better "woman" than I do and that saddens and scares me.
- The term "Guyliner" is going to explode in pop culture.
- Contestants need to abandon the Star Wars costumes.
Finally....for the love of Bob Cat Bob....please leave Bon Jovi alone. A part of died as I witnessed that weird guy butcher Livin On A Prayer.
I highly doubt that I will keep watching after the show moves to Hollywood...but auditions are always good for a few laughs, tears, and moments of sheer shock and confusion.