I have been asked this question at least a dozen times before and the answer usually depends on my mood. If I had to pick...would be Derek Jeter or Jon Bon Jovi? It is actually tough choice to be honest. Here is why:
Let's start with Jon. I have been been crushing on Jon since I was five years old. I am willing to bet that he is the only man in life (be that as it may) who has never hurt me, pissed me off, or upset me in any way. Fierce loyalty that has only grown with time makes it hard to choose anyone over him...even though I know that it is only hypothetically.
- Incredibly good looking and only seems to be getting better looking with time.
- Incredible voice, especially when singing ballads which I am powerless against.
- Believes in magic and makes me want to believe too.
- Oh that smile!
- Nice guy.
- Tight Jeans....'nuff said.
- He is like twice my age.
- Way too much chest hair
So let's move on to Derek. If I could only watch one athlete for the rest of my life...it would be Derek. Since the first time I saw him, Derek has been on "my list". To sum it up...Derek Jeter has got to be one of the best looking men to ever walk the face of the earth.
- Painfully good looking.
- Athletic which leads to...
- Stamina (I would assume anyway)
- Also a nice guy
- Charity Buff
- Goal Oriented
- Likes to sing and dance when no one is looking...which is part of my daily routine.
- Did not say no when I told him that I wanted to marry him. (Didn't say yes but hey...it was just round one.)
- Makes me forget how much I hate A-Rod.
- Has two amazing cologne lines which means that he will always smell nice.
- Oh that smile. It has got to be one the greatest smiles of all time.
- Him in baseball pants. Hell, him in uniform in general. He has been quoted that he hopes he wears his Yankee jersey forever. I hope that too...but I wouldn't mind if he took it off and threw it on my floor. (Okay Dino and Newman...I said it. I told you that I would and now I sound even more crazy than normal! But a dare is a dare I suppose.)
- His eyes...oh his eyes.
- Unsure...but there must be something if he is still single. Unless of course you want to play into my grand delusions that he is saving himself for me.
So based off of sheer numbers...it would appear that Derek would be the winner. It would be nice to have a night with Jon but in the end...Derek would be the one to spend forever with.
However...since this is all hypothetical...let's go for broke. Sure it would be nice to have Jon for the night and Derek for life...but there is still one better. If I had my way, I would throw in my own candidate...and he would be my ultimate pick....Strider.
Yes Strider. Be for a night or forever and any amount of time in between...my pick would be Strider. I would do anything just to please him and keep him. My reasons are my own but it is something that I am certain of. I would pick him over Derek and Jon every time.
So there you have it...Strider is the Master of It All.
La La land is fun...you should visit me there sometime.