Sunday, April 5, 2009

There's No Place Like Home


Thank Bob Cat Bob...I am finally home. Holy smokes it was a long and difficult trip. Looking back it probably was not my smartest plan...driving 2100 miles in 3 days. Oh well. Its over and done with now.

So moving on...what a week this will be. Tonight Season 3 of The Tudors begins. Granted I have already seen the 1st episode but that is not the point. The point is that I will now have something to look forward to before bed each Sunday night.
More importantly...tomorrow is opening day for my beloved Yankees. It is finally here. I cannot express how much I have looked forward to it. Starting tomorrow I will have something wonderful to fill my nights and bring a smile to my face. At last one of my favorite passions is here to hopefully help free me from all that ails me.

Lets Play Ball!

3 comments:

Stacy said...

What ails you besides the fucking Orioles?

:)

Anonymous said...

You can Watch Movies Online by using this link into your browser.

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are absolutely right. There's No Place Like Home and there is no another source to Watch TV Shows Online like this.