Friday, October 10, 2008

What Is....

Answer to Final Jeopardy - Songs from the Billboard's Top 100 from 1988.


Tonight's Category: Name That Song

$200 - I look at you and I fantasize that you're mine tonight.

$ 400 - You treat me like a princess and I'm not used to liking that.

$ 600 - No one matters more in my life or makes me feel like you make me feel inside.

$ 800 - I'll show you love...I'll show you everything.

$1000 - If there's a way, I'll find it some day and then this fool will rush in.

Final Jeopardy - What do these songs have in common?

So this should be the final night that I do the Jeopardy thing. Sleep seems unlikely so my brain might actually start functioning in its normal, sleep deprived capacity soon.

On a baseball note...Damn the Dodgers and them ruining my evil plan.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew that you be pissed. Are you starting to remember why you hated Manny so much.

The Kiskadian said...

200 Hungry Eyes
400 ?
600 ?
800 Arms Wide Open
1000 ?

Final - No fucking clue.

Tough list of songs Milville.

Anonymous said...

$200 - Hungry Eyes
$400 - Don't know
$600 - Don't Know
$800 - Arms Wide Open
$1000 - Put Your Head On My Shoulder

Final Jeopardy - Songs that suck