Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I Get By With A Little Help From My Friends




So honestly...I was bumming pretty hard by mid day. Luckily...Dino is an awesome enough of a friend to drag my emotional ass out of the office for an afternoon of fun with the gang. It was totally awesome!



Highlights of the day include:

Hitting a hole in one!



Spinning Josiah not once but twice in go-karts. (Never mind that we were not supposed to hit each other.)



Screaming like a little bitch for the second year in a row with my dear friend Charlene on the giant swing.



Somehow managing to earn one of the only two negative scores in Laser Tag. (How in the hell does one end up with a negative score?) The best part of the negative score is that the only other person to get a negative score was Dino whose company I love to be in...even if it means getting our asses handed to us after I had talked an obscene amount of shit.


And how could one be bummed out when playing Dance Dance Revolution even though the guys whooped the girls?!?!!?


3 comments:

THE TODD said...

I love the picture of you on the dance revolution! You are the only chick I know who can somehow manage to look totally hot and like a total dork at the same time.

Millie said...

Thanks I think.

Dr. Fine said...

You do look good when you smile. You should do it more often.