Thursday, November 13, 2008

Will You Wake From Your Dream With A Wolf At Your Door?


It has been awhile since we played Jeopardy so enjoy. This should be an easy one.

Category - Name That Tune

$200 - "But you know that there's a fever, Oh, that you'll never find nowhere else. Can't you feel it burnin'?"

$400 - "Can we pretend to leave and then we'll meet again when both our cars collide?"

$600 - "And will he see how much he means to me? I think it's not to be."

$800 - "You baked me brownies and said, 'Don't you cry' and gave me the coat off your back."

$1000 - "She used to have a carefree mind of her own, with devilish look in her eye, saying you can call me anything you like."

Final Jeopardy -

Name the Common Theme of These Songs

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dunno
Dunno
Dunno
Suzanne
Veronica

Chick Names

Anonymous said...

Tough one. I won't cheat and look up the answers.

Anonymous said...

Ok so I have given you time.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?