Thursday, December 18, 2008

It Is A Wonderful Life!

If you look to the right of the blog...you will see one of my favorite quotes. I proudly say that "EVERYDAY I THANK THE GOOD LORD THAT HE MADE ME A YANKEE FAN". This is the absolute truth. Fellow Yankee fans know that I changed a great quote to make my own...some say it is sacrilege but others say (and quite accurately) that it is paying tribute to one of the most beloved men to ever wear pinstripes.

But that is not the point of tonight's post. I only mention it because while I am grateful everyday...it is especially true today. Today was truly a great day in Yankee Universe. Hot damn...I couldn't be more excited.

Call me crazy but I find a great deal of comfort in knowing that no matter how crazy things are for me that things are well in Yankee Universe. Call me crazy but it gives me hope.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEASON TO START!

3 comments:

THE TODD said...

God Dammit Millie Vanillie! When you say things like that the yankees give you hope you remind me how delightfully crazy you are and why you are my dearest and most beloved friend in the world.

I would do anything in the world to put a smile back on your face. All you have to do is ask. I am now and will always be your Sam.

Anonymous said...

You don't see any problem with the disgusting amount of money that owners shell out for players? You could feed entire nations on what they are paying Burnett and yet you rejoice.

Anonymous said...

now all we need is a #3 to set up alex and we will dominate the league!