Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Its Been Awhile


Wow...

So that was one hell of a hiatus but yes I am back. I am non-semi back...but back for real. Daily posts, Monday Night Shuffles, Random ranting about whatever I damn well feel like. Why...because it is my blog and my rules. Always has been and always will be. But here's the deal...

I left for two reasons.

The first was that I was not cool with being "stalked" through my blog. I have since realized that I don't really care about that anymore. So "stalk away". You know who you are and you know that I don't give a fuck if you stay up all night analyzing this.

The second was because I was getting pulled in a direction that I didn't want to go. I went and it sucked but guess what....I'm back.

So there it is. I've missed my blog, missed my readers, missed my wacky little world but as I said...I'm back and I'm taking back what's mine.

Check back tomorrow for my Top 20 Songs of the Decade.

Much Luv, Millie

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Welcome back. Hope you stick around this time.