Thursday, May 7, 2009

Change Will Come


I'm just too pissed off to blog. Look for me on Facebook if you want to bitch with me.

I will say this...something's got to give.

So to make up for my absence...check out a few pictures from the concert and the Yankee game. Both of which were fucking awesome!

Millie and Mack Dino...friendship is as strong as ever!

Fall Out Boy!


Random kids that asked to take their picture with me. Lets call it what it is...its Millie's Cougar moment... :)

The Dad of one of the kids pictured above. Don't know his name either...


Tex's foul ball that I fought to get!

Does anyone else wonder why I have so many pictures with strangers?

Dino and Millie on the Subway after the Yankee game....probably the most expensive Subway ride ever...

4 comments:

Mel said...

You always look like you are having a blast! We've got to get together for a game!

Victor said...

Whats the joke with the subway? Did you get lost?

The Kiskadian said...

Happy Mother's Day Milville.

THE TODD said...

I can't help but be a little jealous of this Dino guy.

Let him know that many a man has tried to overthrow your Sam and all have failed. I will give up my spot as your Sam and I will never let go of my Millie.